Connecting ThingPark Community to MClimate's LoRaWAN broker
1. Create a new application server in ThingPark Community
1. In your Community Dashboard go to Applications -> Create -> Choose "https://"
2. Fill in the desired application name, then add https://lorawan-broker.seemelissa.com/thingpark as an URL. Choose JSON untyped for Content Type, leave the auto-generated Authentication Key and click on "SAVE".
3. A popup with button "VIEW THE APPLICATION" will appear and lead you to the already created application.
7. Add the name of your Application, paste the copied Application ID in field AS_ID and click on "Create".
8. Copy the key that was generated.
9. Go back to the newly created Application and replace the auto-generated Tunnel Interface Authentication Key with the one that was generated in our Developers Portal by clicking on "Regenerate" and pasting the new key. Then click on the tick and your Application is ready to be used.
2. Connect a device to the application
Go to the panel of the device you want to connect to MClimate LoRaWAN Broker and change its application.