MClimate Open/Close Sensor LoRaWAN
MClimate Open/Close Sensor LoRaWAN® is a device detecting the event of opening or closing windows, doors, cabinets and more. It features long battery life, LED, temperature sensor and a button that triggers an uplink. The device sends an uplink for every event of opening/closing and keeps an internal counter of the total number of events.
Learn more about MClimate Smart Building Solutions:
- Magnetic reed switch
- Temperature sensor
- Battery type: 1/2 AA or ER14250
- Operating voltage: 2.5 - 3.6VDC
- Expected battery life: Up to 10 years (depending on configuration and environment)
- Device does not operate with rechargeable batteries!
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3, class A device, EU868
- Encryption: LoRaWAN End-to-end encryption (AES-CTR)
- Activation: OTAA
- Link budget: 130dB
- RF Transmit Power: 14dB