Comment on page
Vicki high priority commands
- Change of display digits
- Set open window settings
- Set MIN/MAX range
- Set child lock status (enabled/disabled)
- Set keepalive time
- When a command with high priority is sent at the same time as a command with normal priority, the first one will be sent to Mom and the second one will be ignored.
- Example: User sends command for a new target temperature and Vicki algorithm sends command for motor position change. The command from the algorithm will be ignored and the new target temperature will be set.
- If two high priority commands are sent at the same time, there won’t be a change in the communication. Both will be sent to the Mom and the device will send the last one if there was no keepalive from Vicki in-between.
- Example: User sends command for child lock and in the same time sends command for change of display digits. Both will be sent to the Mom and it will send the last one to the Vicki device.
- Side case: If there is an indication of an open window event (it is active), a command from the algorithm will be ignored until the event is no longer active. Since the open window function sets Vicki to a desired motor position, there won’t be a conflict, caused by the algorithm.